In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:
Forum Terms & Rules:
Pokemblem is a community interested in Fire Emblem and Pokemon. It is my desire that this be a fun, friendly place for people of all ages. That means that we have rules and guidelines that we go by.
1: Treat other members with respect. Be considerate of your fellow members.
This includes all of the following:
▪ Don't use curse or swear words. ESPECIALLY towards other members.
▪ Don't make racist remarks or post racist images
▪ Don't harass or attack others
▪ Don't post porn or sexually explicit images. PERIOD.
▪ Don't post links to porn or sexually explicit images.
▪ Don't feed the trolls. If somebody is doing something wrong, just PM an admin or moderator.
Swearing: Don't do it. Occasional use of swear or cuss words will be overlooked, but constant usage of it will get you in trouble. Never use them when talking to or about somebody. Also, swear words are NOT allowed in your avatar, custom member title or signature.
Racism: It's not allowed. This includes calling people racist words and posting racist images.
Harassing Others: This is when you constantly talk down to or about somebody. This will quickly result in the removal of your shoutbox and/or posting privileges. It doesn't matter if they deserve it or not. Our server's Terms of Service doesn't allow harassing, and neither will we. If you're still having troubles understanding this, allow me to define the term "harass":
1. keep bothering or attacking somebody: to persistently annoy, attack, or bother somebody
2. exhaust enemy with repeated attacks: to exhaust an enemy by attacking repeatedly
Posting porn, links to porn and talking about sex[/b] is not allowed. PERIOD. If a staff member finds any nude images on the boards, they will remove the image immediately, and issue a 10% warning. Keep it up and your punishment will be harsher. Do not put inappropriate images in your avatars or signatures either. Talking about sex will end up with your shouting or posting priviliages being restricted.
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
This is a phrase used by forum users ever since their creation. It means "don't provoke them to continue." If somebody is acting up, flaming, harassing, or breaking the rules in any way, PM the administrators or moderators and let them know. By responding openly to such people and feeding their behavior, you're making yourself just as guilty as they are.
2: Posting Guidelines-
▪ Do Not post large, page-stretching images as links or in spoiler tags. Not all people have fast internet connections, and large images will slow their internet down to an annoyingly slow rate. -Don't post large images in your signature.
▪ Don't post insanely large images in the shoutbox. We'll allow it every now and then, but we prefer you link to them instead.
▪ We suggest you link or spoiler tag any images with swear or cuss words in them. Make sure to warn others.
▪ If posting a youtube video, WARN ABOUT ANY SWEARING!
▪ NEVER post links to youtube videos that contain sexually explicit content.
▪ Keep the drama out of the shoutbox. If you have an argument to settle with somebody, take it to PMs or the chatroom.
▪ No triple/quadriple posting. It's not allowed. Double posting is only allowed when you have an update, or something to add to the topic.
▪ When posting about a video game, try to keep major plot spoilers out of topic titles and subtitles. Post major plot spoilers in spoiler tags.
▪ Please keep controversial topics out of the shoutbox. These often turn into flamewars and leads to disabled shoutbox and/or shoutbox banning.
3: Respect the Administrators and Moderators
They're here for the sake of the forum. They deserve to be treated respectfully. Don't insult the moderators or administrators. Particularly the admin, since if it weren't for them, this forum wouldn't exist. Even if the person doesn't always do what's right. We're all human; none of us are perfect. As upholders of the forums, the administrators/moderators have the right to put rules before everything else. No if's and's or but's.
4: Alternative Accounts
We've had a lot of issues with this. It's gotten pretty bad, almost to the point that every new member is suspected of being a fake account. A forum always suspicious of new members isn't the most welcoming forum ever, so I'm afraid we're going to have to make this a rule.
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT!
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.